Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April - Morocco!

"Distance and space are functions of speed and time." (Edward Abbey)







How is it possible to squeeze six weeks of wilderness, adventure, awe, beauty and freedom into the tight space of a blog column?

Still having to re-adapt myself to the weather, the atmosphere and, above all, the sky of Berlin, I try to recollect the memories from my recent trip to Morocco and get through all the several hundreds of images stored on my hard drive...Here a first, small selection of them: as always, what I've managed to photograph represents just a tiny fraction of what my eyes did see in reality.

For information on image purchase as fine-art print or for editorial use, please feel free to contact me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sempre meglio...

incredibile il rospo, io qua ho iniziato a studiare gli anfibi!

ho avuto un bufo a casa per 2 gg, non sai che servizio che gli ho fatto!

sei mejo te, cmq.

JO!